Wednesday 25 March 2015

Practical work

My Set Design

These are pictures of my puppet set that and how it will look. I've created this out of cardboard.I then painting it all white 





















This is a teddy bear I had and I ripped off its head to use for my project 






Book
This is a Book I made for my project mainly inspired by steampunk




























Experimental Character design drawings


This is an experimental character  I've drawn on Illustrator. The drawing is a girl that's half puppet/voodoo doll and half human. Its mainly inspired by the movie Coraline especially the other mother. 




Drawings of Dolls here are some of test sketches of some of my characters I designed relating to my final major project. It includes different puppets and doll characters.
file:///Users/cyousif/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-04-23%20at%2016.40.49.png













Making puppets
Here are four of the puppets I've created. The first one is inspired by voodoo Doll and Coraline and the second one being inspired by marionettes/ dolls especially Victorian dolls, blythe dolls and double jointed dolls  but with a twist  and some of my sketches. the third is a sock puppet and the final piece is also kind of like a voodoo dolls except there are multiple of the them.I had a lot of fun making these puppets





















Creating puppets 
here are some of the sock puppets I created. I also made a paintingand drawing out of pencil 






















These are another type of puppet I created  using wool,tights,needle and thread






























I also created these life like puppets inspired by myself Michael Jackson and could decide what to do for the last one so i made an old man which was inspired by the major from the Powerpuff girls.


My ideas /sketches and drawings

here are the painting I've created inspired by my sketches and drawings
myself

Michael Jackson
 Old man


These are different eyeballs I created to suite each character. 
I've also made a painting






 





These are more collaged eyes I created out of the plastic ball  using sticks, wire and hot glue gun to keep it in place. again I've also painted it. 



Baby Drawings/clown/Puppet drawings

here are some a baby doll, clown and hand Puppets I photographed I also painted them. 




Hello Kitty Painting





This is a gnome I painted of Billy the puppet a character inspired by the movie Saw.

Here are some more drawings ideas of puppets/masked people. and a drawing of my self in pencil in different the first one being a self portrait and the second is me making myself look like the puppet from saw with the eye contacts, red and puppet like features with the mouth and hand positions swirls on my cheeks






No comments:

Post a Comment